Terms and conditions
In compliance with the Spanish Law of Information Society Services (LSSI) published in the Official State Bulletin (B.O.E.) on 12 July 2002, the following is published:
theperfectson.com is a business entity belonging to The Perfect Son S.L. with Spanish NIF B-66150863, with business address c/ Bruc 127 – 5º 08037 Barcelona, Spain. Registered at the registry of companies in Barcelona the 29th April 2013, protocol 1460 volume 41939.
Description of service
E-Solutions Insteout manages the online sales operations of www.theperfectson.com third store, specializing in the sale of underwear.
Use of theperfectson.com site and services
- Minimum age
theperfectson.com is only for use by adults, or minors accompanied by adults.
- License to use the web and services of theperfectson.com
theperfectson.com offers a limited, revocable license to use their services in accordance with the General Conditions of Use. This license does not include the right to collect or use information from the site for purposes prohibited by theperfectson.com, competing with theperfectson.com, creating graphics based on the contents of theperfectson.com, or saving a copy of the site.
- Services offered by third parties
theperfectson.com uses the services of other companies, such as delivery companies, to carry out certain services. theperfectson.com does not have any control over these third parties or their services, nor does theperfectson.com have any responsibility for incidences which may arise through the contracting of these third parties.
4- General Rules
- Prohibited use
You may not attempt to cause any damage to the site or services of theperfectson.com. For instance, and this list is neither complete nor exhaustive, you may not:
- Obstruct the services of theperfectson.com using a virus or other programs designed to cause damage to any hardware or software.
- Modify or create versions of any technology used on theperfectson.com.
- Use any type of script, robot, or technology to monitor the site.
- Collect emails or other information through emails through the services of theperfectson.com.
- Impersonate another person or entity.
- Privacy and protection of personal data
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
- With what purpose will we treat your personal data?
- In The Perfect Son, S.L., we will treat your personal data collected through the Website: www.theperfectson.com, with the following purposes:
- In case of contracting the goods and services offered through www.theperfectson.com, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision, and improvement of the service.
- 2. Sending requested information through the forms provided at www.theperfectson.com.
- 3. Send bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of www.theperfectson.com and the sector.
- We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
- The fields of these registries are for an obligatory completion, being impossible to realize the expressed purposes if these data are not provided.
- How long are the personal data collected retained?
- The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal liabilities may arise for the services rendered.
- The treatment of your data is done with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- 1.The request for information and/or the hiring of the services of The Perfect Son, S.L., whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
- The data will not be communicated to any third parties outside The Perfect Son, S.L., except legal obligation.
- Data collected by users of the services:
- In cases where the user includes files with personal data on the shared hosting servers, The Perfect Son, S.L. is not responsible for the breach by the user of the RGPD.
- Data retention in accordance with the LSSI:
- The Perfect Son, S.L. informs that, as a provider of data hosting service and by virtue of the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), it retains for a maximum period of 12 months the information essential to identify the origin of the data lodged and the moment in which the provision of the service began. The retention of these data does not affect the secrecy of communications and may only be used in the context of a criminal investigation or for the protection of public safety, placing itself at the disposal of the judges and/or courts or the Ministry that so requires.
- The communication of data to the Forces and Bodies of the State will be done in virtue of the provisions of the regulations on the protection of personal data.
- Intellectual property rights www.theperfectson.com
- The Perfect Son, S.L. is the owner of all copyright, intellectual property, industrial, “know how” and how many other rights are related to the contents of the website www.theperfectson.com and the services offered therein, as well as the programs necessary for its implementation and related information.
- The reproduction, publication and/or non-strictly private use of the contents, total or partial, of the website www.theperfectson.com without the prior written consent is not allowed.
- Intellectual property of the software
- The user must respect the third party programs made available by The Perfect Son, S.L., even if they are free and/or publicly available.
- The Perfect Son, S.L. It has the necessary exploitation and intellectual property rights of the software.
- The user does not acquire any right or license for the service contracted, on the software necessary for the provision of the service, nor on the technical information to monitor the service, except for the rights and licenses necessary for the fulfillment of the services contracted and only during the duration of them.
- For any action that exceeds the fulfillment of the contract, the user will need authorization in writing from The Perfect Son, SL, being forbidden to the user to access, modify, visualize the configuration, structure and files of the servers owned by The Perfect Son , SL, assuming civil and criminal liability arising from any incident that may occur in the servers and security systems as a direct result of negligent or malicious action on their part.
- Intellectual property of hosted content
- The use contrary to the legislation on the intellectual property of the services provided by The Perfect Son, S.L. is prohibited. and, in particular:
- • The use that is contrary to Spanish laws or that infringes the rights of third parties.
- • The publication or transmission of any content that, in the opinion of The Perfect Son, S.L., is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic or defamatory.
- • The cracks, serial numbers of programs or any other content that violates the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- • The collection and / or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or in contravention of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of same.
- • The use of the mail server of the domain and of the email addresses for the sending of unwanted mass mail.
- The user has full responsibility for the content of its website, the transmitted and stored information, the hypertext links, the claims of third parties and the legal actions in reference to intellectual property, rights of third parties and protection of minors.
- The user is responsible with respect to the laws and regulations in force and the rules that have to do with the operation of the online service, electronic commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use.
- The user will indemnify The Perfect Son, S.L. for the expenses generated by the imputation of the The Perfect Son, S.L. in any case whose responsibility was attributable to the user, including legal defense fees and expenses, even in the case of a non-final judicial decision.
- Protection of hosted information
- The Perfect Son, S.L. makes backup copies of the content hosted on its servers, however, is not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of data by users. Similarly, it does not guarantee the total replacement of data deleted by users, since the aforementioned data could have been deleted and/or modified during the period of time since the last backup.
- The services offered, except the specific backup services, do not include the replacement of the contents preserved in the backup copies made by The Perfect Son, S.L., when this loss is attributable to the user; in this case, a rate will be determined according to the complexity and volume of the recovery, always upon user acceptance.
- The replacement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when the loss of content is due to causes attributable to The Perfect Son, S.L.
- Commercial communications
- In the application of the LSSI. The Perfect Son, S.L. It will not send advertising or promotional communications by electronic mail or any other equivalent means of electronic communication that previously had not been requested or expressly authorized by their addresses.
- In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, The Perfect Son, S.L. Yes, you are authorized to send commercial communications regarding products or services of The Perfect Son, S.L. that are similar to those that were initially the object of contracting with the client.
- In any case, the user, after proving his identity, may request that no more commercial information be sent to him through the Customer Service channels.You may check our Privacy and Protection of Personal Data.
- Data Protection Act:
- B. The Perfect Son SL guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by customers. In addition to the minimum required by law, the collection and usage of such data are carried out under strict security standards to prevent the loss or manipulation of said data.
- C. n accordance with current legislation, all customers of theperfectson.com have the right to access, repudiate, cancel, or oppose their information. Furthermore, at any moment the client may express their desire NOT to receive any type of publicity. To exercise these rights, customers can contact: theperfectson.com – Customer Service Department, c/ Bruc 127 – 5º , 08037 Barcelona, Spain., or email
- D. In order to best carry out its services, The Perfect Son S.L. is required to provide certain customer data (name, address, telephone, etc.) to other companies that collaborate in the provision of services (carriers, etc.). In all cases, the data we provide is strictly necessary for the specific task they are to carry out.
- Conditions of purchase
At theperfectson.com we are especially concerned with security and guarantee the confidentiality of the data provided by our customers. We promise to give you the best service and the best online experience.
- System of sale
To complete a purchase, the user must send an order online using the checkout process designed for that purpose. Please check out the step by step information on how to order.
- Applicable taxes
The prices of the products at theperfectson.com include Value Added Tax (VAT) unless otherwise specified. Taxes are broken down in the cart, estimate and order summary.
Purchases which will be delivered to the Canary Islands, Ceuta, or Melilla are exempt from VAT.
- Method of payment
When ordering, the customer must pay by means of PayPal, Credit card, reimbursement, bank transfer or a deposit to the account number provided. Only this way will the order be finalized and passed to production. In certain cases and to prevent possible fraud, theperfectson.com reserves the right to request customers use a specific payment method.
- Shipping method, costs, and time
theperfectson.com sends its orders to customers resident in the Iberian Peninsula, Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta, and Melilla through different transport companies. The shipping price is automatically calculated at the time you request an estimate or complete your order and it´s calculated based on the order’s weight and destination. Consult our shipping info page for more detailed information on shipping time by country of shipment.
Delivery times vary depending on quantity ordered and countries were the shipment must be made. Please consult the Production Timelines page for the expected production times. It is possible that for one reason or another, an order may suffer certain delays in production, due to stock shortages, prior customer confirmation, etc. In any case theperfectson.com shall deliver the products at the shipping address indicated by the customer in the shortest possible time according to the production timelines and shipment time and in any case, always within thirty (30) calendar days from the date on which the order was made.
Delivery times may be altered by extraordinary incidents during transport or by difficulties encountered while delivering merchandise. theperfectson.com cannot accept any responsibility for delays caused by the transport agency but is committed to replacing within a reasonable period any merchandise which has been damaged or lost by said agency.
The Perfect Son online shop policy permits the return of products acquired within 15 days of the date of receipt of the product, for a partial or complete refund of the paid amount. To complete the refund please contact email@example.com and indicate your require a refund.
The returned item(s) must be in the same condition in which it was originally sent and packaged in an orderly fashion
To return partially, or completely, the product(s) you can follow one of these options:
- You have to send the order before 15 days to: The Perfect Son, C/ Bruc 127, 5º, 08037 Barcelona Spain.
You must include a copy of the invoice in the package.
Your refund will be issued by the same method of payment you used to purchase the item(s).
Return shipping costs
The customer will bear the return shipping costs incurred in such return to The Perfect Son SL
Rights of theperfectson.com
- Rights of theperfectson.com
theperfectson.com reserves the right (without assuming the responsibility) to monitor the transactions and communications on this site. If theperfectson.com determines, at their own discretion, that a user has broken or may break a condition in the General Conditions of Use or said transaction or communication is inappropriate theperfectson.com may cancel or restrict the access of the said user, without further responsibility for the implicated parties.
- Modifications of service
theperfectson.com reserves the right to modify the distribution, organization, and appearance of the site and the services offered and can change or suspend its services and/or prices without advance notice and without further obligation.
- Cancellation of contract
theperfectson.com, at its discretion and with or without notice, may:
- a) Suspend or limit the use of theperfectson.com for a specific user, or close down an account.
- b) Remove any content from the servers and directories of theperfectson.com.
- c) Prohibit the use of theperfectson.com services.
- Communication sent by users
theperfectson.com reserves the right to use material and communications sent by users in questions, comments, forums, ideas, and contests; for marketing and other promotional acts, without considering these communications confidential.
theperfectson.com is not responsible for those websites or files that can be accessed through hypertext (links) available on these pages, given that said linked pages are the responsibility of their respective owners. This site, therefore, neither approves nor endorses products, services, content, information, data, files, or any other type of material on those pages and does not control nor is responsible for the quality, legality, reliability, nor usability of the information, contents, or services found on linked sites which are outside theperfectson.com. In the event that it is deemed appropriate or that a competent body declares illegal the data on a linked site, ordering its withdrawal or denying access, or it having been declared injurious, and we have been notified expressly of the relevant decision, the relevant links will be immediately removed.
Limitation of responsibilities
theperfectson.com does not accept responsibility for any injury or damage of any nature that may be caused by a lack of availability or the continued operation of theperfectson.com.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law.
If the purchase of products is made by an Individual, for the resolution of any disputes, the parties agree to submit, at their choice, and waiving any other jurisdiction that may be entitled, to the courts and tribunals with jurisdiction over the Customer.
If the purchase of products is made by a Company, for the resolution of any disputes, the parties agree to submit, at their choice, and waiving any other jurisdiction that may be entitled, to the courts and tribunals with jurisdiction over The Perfect Son S.L.