Terms and conditions
1- Identifying data
theperfectson.com is a business entity belonging to E-Solutions Insiteout S.L. with Spanish NIF B-65331530, with business adress c/ Zamora 45 – 5º 4ª, 08005 Barcelona, Spain. Registered at the registry of companies in Barcelona the 29th april 2010, proctocol 1460 volume 41939.
2- Description of service
E-Solutions Insteout manages the online sales operations of www.theperfectson.com third store, specializing in the sale of men’s accesories and underwear.
3- Use of theperfectson.com site and services
- 3.1 Minimum agetheperfectson.com is only for use by adults, or minors accompanied by adults.
- 3.2 License to use the web and services of theperfectson.comtheperfectson.com offers a limited, revocable license to use their services in accordance with the General Conditions of Use. This license does not include the right to collect or use information from the site for purposes prohibited by theperfectson.com, competing with theperfectson.com, creating graphics based on the contents of theperfectson.com, or saving a copy of the site.
- 3.3 Services offered by third partiestheperfectson.com uses the services of other companies, such as delivery companies, to carry out certain services. theperfectson.com does not have any control over these third parties or their services, nor does theperfectson.com have any responsibility for incidences which may arise through the contracting of these third parties.
4- General rules
- 4.1 Prohibited useYou may not attempt to cause any damage to the site or services of theperfectson.com. For instance, and this list is neither complete nor exhaustive, you may not:
- Obstruct the services of theperfectson.com using a virus or other programs designed to cause damage to any hardware or software.
- Modify or create versions of any technology used on theperfectson.com.
- Use any type of script, robot, or technology to monitor the site.
- Collect emails or other information through emails through the services of theperfectson.com.
- Impersonate another person or entity.
- 4.2 Privacy and protection of personal dataAt theperfectson.com we are especially concerned with security and guarantee the confidentiality of the data provided by our customers. We promise to give you the best service and the best online experience.When a customer completes an order through our secure online server, personal data, addresses, and information related to your purchase and method of payment are incorporated into our database to process the order. In no case will personal information be transferred or sold outside of E-Solutions Insiteout S.L.You may check our Privacy and Protection of Personal Data.
- Data Protection Act:
In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, regarding Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that: E-Solutions Insiteout S.L. with Spanish NIF B-65660656, with business adress c/ Zamora 45 – 5º 4ª, 08005 Barcelona, Spain.
- E-solutions InsiteOut SL guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by customers. In addition to the minimum required by law, the collection and usage of such data is carried out under strict security standards to prevent the loss or manipulation of said data.
- C. n accordance with current legislation, all customers of theperfectson.com have the right to access, repudiate, cancel, or oppose their information. Furthermore, at any moment the client may express their desire NOT to receive any type of publicity. To exercise these rights, customers can contact: theperfectson.com – Customer Service Department, c/ Zamora 45 – 5º 4ª, 08005 Barcelona, Spain., or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- D. In order to best carry out its services, E-Solutions Insiteout S.L. is required to provide certain customer data (name, address, telephone, etc.) to other companies that collaborate in the provision of services (carriers, etc.). In all cases, the data we provide is strictly necessary for the specific task they are to carry out.
- 4.3 Conditions of purchaseAt theperfectson.com we are especially concerned with security and guarantee the confidentiality of the data provided by our customers. We promise to give you the best service and the best online experience.
- 1. System of saleTo complete a purchase, the user must send an order online using the checkout process designed for that purpose. Please check out the step by step information on how to order.
- 2. Applicable taxesThe prices of the products at theperfectson.com include Value Added Tax (VAT) unless otherwise specified. Taxes are broken down in the cart, estimate and order summary.
Purchases which will be delivered to the Canary Islands, Ceuta, or Melilla are exempt from VAT.
- 3. Method of paymentWhen ordering, the customer must pay by means of Paypal, Credit card, bank transfer or a deposit to the account number provided. Only this way will the order be finalized and pass to production. In certain cases and to prevent possible fraud, theperfectson.com reserves the right to request customers use a specific payment method.
- 4. Shipping method, costs, and timetheperfectson.com sends its orders to customers resident in the Iberian Peninsula, Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta, and Melilla through different transport companies. The shipping price is automatically calculated at the time you request an estimate or complete your order and it´s calculated based on the order’s weight and destination. Consult our shipping info page for more detailed information on shipping time by country of shipment.Delivery times vary depending on quantity ordered and countries were the shipment must be made. Please consult the Production Timelines page for the expected production times. It is possible that for one reason or another, an order may suffer certain delays in production, due to stock shortages, prior customer confirmation, etc. In any case theperfectson.com shall deliver the products at the shipping address indicated by the customer in the shortest possible time according to the production timelines and shipment time and in any case, always within thirty (30) calendar days from the date on which the order was made.Delivery times may be altered by extraordinary incidents during transport or by difficulties encountered while delivering merchandise. theperfectson.com cannot accept any responsibility for delays caused by the transport agency, but is committed to replace within a reasonable period any merchandise which has been damaged or lost by said agency.
5- Return policy
The Perfect Son online shop policy permits the return of products acquired within 15 days of the date of receipt of the product, for a partial or complete refund of the paid amount. To complete the refund please contact email@example.com and indicate your require a refund.
The returned item(s) must be in the same condition in which it was originally sent and packaged in an orderly fashion
To return partially, or completely, the product(s) you can follow one of these options:
- You have to send the order before 15 days to:E-Solutions Insiteout S.L.C/ Zamora 45, 5º 4ª08005 BarcelonaEspaña
You must include a copy of the invoice in the package.
Your refund will be issued by the same method of payment you used to purchase the item(s). If you have paid via bank transfer we will requiere you to send us your bank account number were you want us to refund the amount.
Return shipping costs
The customer will bear the return shipping costs incurred in such return to E-Solutions Insiteout S.L.
6- Rights of theperfectson.com
- 6.1 Monitoringtheperfectson.com reserves the right (without assuming the responsibility) to monitor the transactions and communications on this site. If theperfectson.com determines, at their own discretion, that a user has broken or may break a condition in the General Conditions of Use or said transaction or communication is inappropriate theperfectson.com may cancel or restrict the access of said user, without further responsibility for the implicated parties.
- 6.2 Modifications of servicetheperfectson.com reserves the right to modify the distribution, organization, and appearance of the site and the services offered, and can change or suspend its services and/or prices without advance notice and without further obligation.
- 6.3 Cancellation of contracttheperfectson.com, at its discretion and with or without notice, may:
- a) Suspend or limit the use of theperfectson.com for a specific user, or close down an account.
- b) Remove any content from the servers and directories of theperfectson.com.
- c) Prohibit the use of theperfectson.com services.
- 6.4 Communication sent by userstheperfectson.com reserves the right to use material and communications sent by users in: questions, comments, forums, ideas, and contests; for marketing and other promotional acts, without considering these communications confidential.
7- Link Policies
theperfectson.com is not responsible for those websites or files that can be accessed through hypertext (links) available on these pages, given that said linked pages are the responsibility of their respective owners. This site, therefore, neither approves nor endorses products, services, content, information, data, files, or any other type of material on those pages and does not control nor is responsible for the quality, legality, reliability, nor usability of the information, contents, or services found on linked sites which are outside theperfectson.com. In the event that it is deemed appropriate or that a competent body declares illegal the data on a linked site, ordering its withdrawal or denying access, or it having been declared injurious, and we have been notified expressly of the relevant decision, the relevant links will be immediately removed.
8- Limitation of responsibilities
theperfectson.com does not accept responsibility for any injury or damage of any nature that may be caused by lack of availability or the continued operation of theperfectson.com.
9- Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law.
If the purchase of products is made by an Individual, for the resolution of any disputes, the parties agree to submit, at their choice, and waiving any other jurisdiction that may be entitled, to the courts and tribunals with jurisdiction over the Customer.
If the purchase of products is made by a Company, for the resolution of any disputes, the parties agree to submit, at their choice, and waiving any other jurisdiction that may be entitled, to the courts and tribunals with jurisdiction over the E-Solutions Insiteout S.L.