E-Solutions Insiteout S.L. is responsible for, and guarantees that personal data will be handled by the companies The Perfect Son Boxer S.L. and E-Solutions Insiteout S.L. in accordance with the resolutions elaborated in the Spanish legal framework and any such future modifications. Details referring to the treatment of personal data will be communicated to the customer at the point of registration in the ensuing clauses. Article 5 of Spanish Privacy Law: The right to information in the collection of data. The interested parties to which personal data is requested must be previously informed in an express, precise and unequivocal manner:
- a)The existence of a data index, or treatment of data of a personal character, the purpose of said collection, and the recipient of the information.
- b) The obligatory or optional character of answers to the questions posed.
- c) The consequences of the obtaining of data or the refusal in its provision.
- d) The possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
- e) The identity and directorship of the responsible party in its treatment or, in the case of a representative. When the responsible party in the treatment of data is not established in the territory of the European Union and when utilising media in the treatment of data that are not situated in the Spanish territory, is obliged to designate, except in the case that said media is used in the purpose of procedure, a representative in Spain, without prejudice to actions that could be undertaken against the very responsible party of the treatment of data.
When questionnaires are used or other forms in data collection, the warnings referred to in the previous section will be included in a clearly legible format.The information referred to in letters b), c) and d) of section 1 will not be necessary if the content is clearly deduced from the nature of the personal data that is requested, or from the circumstances in which they are obtained. When data of a personal character have not been obtained from the interested party, he must be informed in an express, precise and unmistakable manner, by the responsible party of the form or its representative, within the 3 months following the registration of data, except in the event that aforementioned was previously informed, of the content of the treatment of data, the origin of the data, in addition to the aforementioned in letters a), d) and e) of section 1 of the present article. The provided in the previous section will not be applied, when a law expressely forsees it, when the treatment of data has historical, statistical or scientific purposes, or when the information is impossible or demands disproportionate efforts on the part of the interested, at the discretion of the Data Protection Agency or the equivalent autonomous body, in consideration of number of interested parties, antiquity of the data and possible compensatory measures.
Furthermore, it will also not govern the provided in the previous section when the data proceeds from sources accessible to the public or when they are destined to activities of publicity or commercial prospecting, in the case of which, each communication that is directed to the interested party will inform of the origens of the data and the identity of the responsible party in its treatment, as well as accompanying rights.
A cookie is a small information file that is sent to your browser when you visit a website and it will recognise your device on future visits. These types of files do a number of different jobs such as remembering your preferences and chosen items, assisting you to improve your site experience as well as trying to ensure that the adverts or offers you see online are more relevant to you.
We use an independent measurement and research company to gather data regarding the visitors to this Website on our behalf using cookies and code which is embedded in the site. Both the cookies and the embedded code provide statistical information about visits to pages on the site, the duration of individual page view, paths taken by visitors through the site, data on visitors’ screen settings and other general information. Motogp Store uses and stores this type of information, as with that obtained from other cookies used on the site, to help it improve the services to its users.